Office Administrator / Client Experience Specialist
At Loewen Group Mortgages we pride ourselves on our accomplishments
2015 CMA Broker of the year
2016 Brokerage of the year
2017 Finalists for best Customer Service
CMP One of the top 75 Brokerages in Canada, 5 years running
Do you want to be apart of an award winning team??
If you haven’t noticed it already, Loewen Group Mortgages is a great place to be – one that weaves hard work and hard play together to make your time with us a great experience. By joining our growing team, you help us stay focused on providing a personalized experience for our clients.
We are a small yet mighty team and autonomy in your role makes you an equal contributor to our overall success. If you are a go getter who will see what needs doing and get it done, can think quickly on your feet to turn a potential customer into a sale, you not only uphold our status as providing the “Best customer service” but you would be entitled to commission-able earnings too – It doesn’t get much better than that.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Care for clients with a level of professionalism and service that creates lasting relationships with Loewen Group clients that will continue on after their mortgage closes
- Have a passion for helping people, educating, going beyond only the required amount and desire to grow as a team.
Tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Daily office duties such as scanning, photocopying, emailing, pre-appointment work, marketing & answering phones
- Re-enforcing the engine of the office; you will ensure that daily activities run smooth Including: periodically charming customers over the phone before appropriately redirecting their call
- Closing of files on completion
- Contacting clients for their birthdays, mortgage anniversaries & as needed
The successful candidate will:
- Have established communication skills both written & verbal
- Possessing an understanding of mortgage lending is of benefit, however NOT required – strong desire to learn however is required as we’ll teach you the Loewen Group way.
- Be committed to providing world-class customer service. (we love our clients and want you to share that same love)
- Be proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word, use of basic applications and computer literacy
- Manage time and tasks efficiently & ability to multi-task
- Have a team mentality & maintain a positive attitude
Loewen Group will provide:
- Professional work place, dedicated desk, computer, phone lines.
- Support & training
- Wage determined by ability and Experience
- Eligible for company RRSP once probation completed.
- 2 weeks Starting paid vacation eligible after 90 days probation
- An enjoyable environment that will challenge & encourage you to develop and grow within the company. Reimbursement for the cost of mortgage license (once completed).